Tuesday, November 22, 2011

He asked... I said yes!

We're engaged!  Armando came home on Halloween evening from work, with a white gift bag, saying his work gave him a bag of Halloween candy.  I asked him what kind (secretly hoping it was Reese's Peanut Butter Cups or something similar to curb my chocolate craving!).  He said to look for myself and then went into the bedroom to change out of his work scrubs.  I opened the bag to find Ring Pops, and started digging for my favorite flavor.  At the bottom of the bag was a red box.  I took it out, and opened it to find an engagement ring.  I yelled down the hallway, "What is this?" and then took it into the bedroom, where he got down on one knee and officially proposed <3



I am beyond excited to marry such an amazing man!  Our date is set for April 27th, 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment